Dear Valued Partner,
As the world continues to monitor the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, RENOVO SOLUTIONS’ stands by you in supporting the needs of our communities, your healthcare facility and your patients.
We are closely monitoring actions and communications at a local, national and global level. This includes reviewing official statements made by recognized healthcare authorities such as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
We recently created a COVID-19 Task Force to guide our response and support for our employees and our customers during this rapidly evolving situation. We have taken preemptive measures to minimize the impact on patients, caregivers, facilities and our employees.
Here are a few plans our Task Force is implementing:
- Adjusting our travel policy and restricting non-essential air travel.
- Reminding employees to take precautions with their own health such as:
- Regularly washing hands.
- Avoiding shaking hands.
- Staying at home if not feeling well.
- Following universal precautions when repairing medical equipment or entering patient care areas.
- Retraining and testing all RENOVO employees on PPE and hand hygiene.
- Communicating with customers to ensure our policies and practices are in alignment.
- Daily updates to our employees to maintain communication and address questions and concerns.
We are committed to maintaining business operations and will continue to respond to all service requests as quickly as possible. Concern for the safety and well-being of everyone involved is our upmost priority.
As we all navigate these challenging times, please know that you have our ongoing support and commitment.
Sandy D. Morford, CCE
Chief Executive Officer