Medical Equipment Management
and Medical Equipment Service
Medical technology increases staff productivity and save lives, but if it fails, healthcare productivity can be brought to a halt and patients are put at risk. As a single source solution provider, we can simplify vendor management for all your medical equipment in which we assume single responsibility for both delivering and managing service on all of your clinical and diagnostic imaging equipment and help healthcare organizations provide high-quality patient care. Our services help clients meet regulatory requirements, and offers a streamlined approach to maintaining the countless number of clinical systems healthcare facilities typically own.
With RENOVO, multiple vendor contracts and services are consolidated into one comprehensive agreement. One contract, one cost, one call.
On-site Clinical Engineering Program
As experts in our field, we have the ability to optimize the management of your clinical and diagnostic imaging equipment, and pass the benefits directly to you. This flexible, customized biomedical service program provides total control of your medical equipment maintenance program, while relieving you of the burden of managing multi-vendor, multi-departmental equipment service in your healthcare facility.
Our program, generally, also includes:
- All corrective and planned equipment maintenance
- Single point of contact for all equipment service needs
- Web-based equipment maintenance management software
- On-site clinical engineering staff dedicated to client facility
- On-site manager to facilitate all day-to-day operations
- On-site office coordinator to process invoices and clerical data
- Training for all existing biomedical staff
- Safety and asset acquisition reports