Clinical Engineering Information Technology Live: CE-IT LIVE
Medical Device Managed Security Software & Service
CE-IT Live is the first comprehensive networked medical device management software designed as both a configuration manager and an active service management tool. RENOVO SOLUTIONS was the first company to pioneer the development of a software tool to comply with IEC 80001 for the risk management of networked medical devices.
We are the only clinical engineering service provider that incorporates ITIL (information technology infrastructure library) framework practices into the medical equipment support environment to work with our propriety CMMS, RENOVOLive®. RENOVO SOLUTIONS provides comprehensive support and training to help manage your networked medical devices. We can assist with HIPAA security standards, compliance, cybersecurity control implementation, disaster recovery planning and vulnerability management.
The CE-IT Live software provides:
- Availability of system, administrative and vendor information
- Complete and accurate inventory of system device configurations
- Resolving the underlying root cause of incidents and consequently preventing them from occurring
- Creating a knowledge base of known errors and solutions
- Minimizing a disruption of services and improving success of projects implemented
- Improved regulatory compliance
- Proactive financial planning and analysis